DIY Photo Collage


I know last DIY I said I hate DIY but when it comes to cute things like this I make an exception. My office/guest room walls were looking a little bear so I decided to put some pictures up. Naturally I went strait onto Pintrest to get some inspiration. Firstly I was going to order some digital prints of Etsy to print off my self but then I thought I would just take my favorite pictures off Pintrest and make one large photo collage.
To make this you will need:
A A3 sized or bigger photo frame
A selection of your favorite photo's, I have 11 but you can have more or less depending on the size of your frame and how big you want the photo's (my frame was A3 size).

I chose my photo's based on things I love, I have 3 photo's all based on Jo Malone (a little obsessed I know), a few photo's of peonies as their my favorite flower, a photo from my one of my favorite films Roman Holiday, some Manolo Blahnik shoes, and then just some pretty pictures. I also tried to keep all the photos in one color scheme as I think it looks more polished this way. I chose to keep all of mine in a pink, cream and white colors except the black and white picture but I quite like how that one stands out. Any way I am rambling on the whole point if this is to make it your own. I am going to link HERE to a Pintrest board with all the photo's I used and some other ones I like. If you make one your self I would love to see it, email me at nicola.darita1@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment