Current Beauty Favourites


Monthly Favourites have seriously been lacking around these parts so I thought it was about time I let you in on my current beauty favourites. I have gone back to some old favourites and have a few new picks that I have fallen for.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette- It is the 'it' palette of the moment and I absolutely love it. I wasn't sure about the shade range to begin with, as it is a little more colourful than I usually go for. The shadows are so pigmented and buttery which makes them dream to blend. I love them so much that I think ABH shadows are my new favourite.

Chanel Vitamlumiere Aqua Foundation- This is an old favourite of mine and recently I have been using it most days. The thin texture gives just the perfect everyday coverage with a light weight feel. The finish isn't too glowy or matte, somewhere just right in the middle. Plus B10 is my perfect winter shade.

Eve Lom Daily Protection SPF 50- Sun protection is still really important in the winter time and recently I have been trying out the daily protection from Eve Lom. The texture is thin enough to easily massage into the skin but also isn't too chalky and powdery. It also sits well under makeup, which is honestly quite tricky to find.

Lune & Aster Moonrise Glow Contour Palette- This is a total dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow Palette, and if you are fair like me then it could even be a little better. The bronzer is on the sheerer side which is what makes it so great for the winter months and the highlight isn't too gold.

Becca Backlight Priming Filter- This has been a favourite of mine since it was released but as usual it got buried in my over zealous makeup drawer. During a deep clean I found it again and since reusing it I have fallen back in love. When my skin is on the drier side this adds the dose of glow and get up it needs. Sallow skin? Goodbye.

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector- With winter your lips get a bit of a beating from the cold, because of this I have been leaving lipstick of the makeup menu and have been going with a good balm or gloss. The Natural Lip Perfectors are a true favourite of mine and the natural shade of #7 is absolutely perfect for everyday.

So what have you been loving lately? Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment