My Spring Beauty Wishlist

Spring is finally here although you may not think it due to the weather. I swear in the UK we can't have a conversation without talking about the weather and well today it is awful, cold and rainy to be exact. So I thought to get me in the mood for the season I would share my Spring Wish List. Of course I am always on the lookout for new products and some of these are brand spanking new and others I have yet to try.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Blush- I love the shimmering skin perfectors so the sound of that glow in a blush is just wonderful. Becca does amazing powders with wonderful pigment and creamy-ness to them. The blush is said to make the cheeks 'glow with light'. The shade Snapdragon seems particularly perfect for spring.

Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder- I love my Laura Mercier Higlight 01 so naturally this is on my shopping list. The shade Devotion would be perfect for me but I love that they have made a highlight for every skin tone. Plus the design is just stunning.

Farmacy Skin Dew Hydrating Essence Mist & Setting Spray- If you are a avid reader here then you will know that I am quite the fan of facial mists and setting sprays. I am also a big fan of Farmacy skincare so can't wait to get my hands on a bottle of this stuff. I suffer with dehydrated skin so anything with the word hydrating gets me excited!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks- I am having a liquid lipstick moment right now and I think I need to get my hands on some of the ABH ones. I especially have my eye on Pure Hollywood, Kathryn, and Soft Lilac, and when I say have my eyes on I mean they are in my Sephora basket.

Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream SPF 20- I am in the market for a new day cream and this new release from Clarins looks rather nice indeed. It is said to plump the skin leaving a fresh glow throughout the day. The SPF 20 is also perfect for the cloudy spring days.

Urban Decay One & Done- This new base release form Urban Decay looks rather lovely. I have been into the minimal base recently, along the line of the Estee Lauder's EE Cream and I think this could be something similar. It is just so easy to have your moisture, coverage and SPF in one.

Tom Ford Cream Cheek Color- Again for summer Tom Ford has released a cream blush compact in beautiful white packaging and yet again it looks beautiful. Last summer I couldn't get my hands on any as they sold out but I am determined to get one of these babies ASAP!

So basically it looks like I am off to do a spot of shopping. Make sure you let me know what's on your current wish list in the comments. Love...


*Stock photo's used above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment