Becca Backlight Priming Filter

Long time no post I know but I am trying to get back into things today, the move has gone well and it's time to get back into the swing of things finally. I have been obsessed with glow-y skin recently and as the stress, travel, and general life has made my skin feel very dry and dull I have needed a little helping hand. That's where the Becca Backlight Priming Filter has come in, I picked up a bottle while I was in New York and haven't looked back; it adds the most beautiful but natural glow to the skin. I love wearing it under any foundation for that added boost of glow. It never looks artificial or shimmery on the skin but just adds a juicy dewy looking finish. I have always thought Becca could be a little too hyped even tough I have always loved their products but this primer has just affirmed that I am so wrong, they deserve all of the hype and more. What Becca products are your favorites? Love...

2 comments:

  1. It's such a great primer, not sure it makes my foundation last longer, but it defiantly gives a beautiful glow to the complexion
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same, it is more like a skincare/skin savior type of product.

    Thanks for reading xo

    ReplyDelete