My Favorite Blogs

I love reading other blogs just as much as I love writing my own. There is nothing quite as good as sitting down to have a read on a Sunday morning with a cup of tea, what can I say I'm not a coffee person. Bloglovin' is always one of the first places I go to when I wake up in the morning. I have a vague recollection of writing a post like this before but I can't see to find it, so hey lets round up my favorite bloggers all over again. I like a variety of different blog's but mainly fashion and beauty of course. I have tons of blogs I read but these five are the ones I get excited about when I see they have a new posts.
Sarah Loves Makeup- I think I have mentioned Sarah's blog before in a post and it truly is a favorite of mine to read. I can imagine she has a lipstick collection to die for as I am always drooling over her posts involving lip products like this recent one all about Tom Ford lipsticks. She has some great content and I am forever making trips to Sephora after reading her posts. I really don't know how she juggles studying and having such an amazing blog.

Necessary Nothings- I mentioned that Necessary Nothings could be my favorite blog when I did my collaboration with Corinne, (which you can read HERE if you would like) and my love for it has only grown. Corinne is so lovely and has also helped me out with a lot of blogging 'things', and it feels great to be able to chat to other bloggers about blogging things because people like my family and friends while supportive don't always get it. Necessary Nothings has some great beauty posts and her Italian vacation posts has me dreaming of a break.

Dress Yourself Happy- I love Serein's blog and Youtube channel. She has such fun posts and does great first impressions as well as cute fashion posts. You can check her Youtube channel out and are previous blog collaboration HERE. Hopefully we will have another one for you soon. She is also part of the It Cosmetics 'It Girl' contest so make sure you go and vote for her!

Carrie Bradshaw Lied- Kathleen's style is impeccable and I find myself staring at her posts for what seems hours working out if I could ever look that good in those shoes, or that dress. The answer, probably no. She also has some really cool lifestyle and home posts like her most recent about Functional Decor. I also love her blogs layout, the big photo slideshow at the top is so fun to watch!

Bows & Sequins- Bows and Sequins are two of my favorite things so it is only natural I love Jessica's blog. Again she has great style and I dream of a day I can look as put together as her but for now reading about it is all I need. She has a post up right now with all of her picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I may or may not have shopped a few of the items. Oh, and you have to follow here on Snapchat (jessicasturdy) she has some of the funniest and prettiest snaps.

God I feel like a complete stalker after writing this... Anyway let me now your favorite blogs in the comments I would love to see them! Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment