Marc Jacobs Pink Lips

I have been obsessed with pink lips recently. They are easy wear from day to day, perfect for any makeup look, and always look pretty and girly. I have especially been loving these two pink lip offerings form Marc Jacobs, the Hi-Shine Lip Lacquer in 'Pink Flamingo' and the Sheer Lip Gel in 'Have We Met?' I actually purchased 'Pink Flamingo' after seeing it on 'Sarah Loves Makeup' I love her blog and will link it at the end of this post. I saw the color and realized it was right up my street. The formula is really nice, non sticky, moisturizing, and stays put on the lips for a nice amount of time. The color isn't quite as pink as it looks in the tube, it's more of a nude-pink. It looks lovely alone or on top of a lipstick, especially 'Have We Met?' This lipstick is a dream to wear, it has a semi sheer formula that is really comfortable on the lips but at the same time still delivers a pretty pink pigment. The color is quite a poppy warm toned pink which makes it perfect for the summer months. I also love the packaging for both, it's simple but pretty at the same time plus the lipstick has the mot satisfying 'click' closure ever. This lip combo is going to be my go to all summer, make sure you get you hands on them next time you are browsing Sephora. What is your go to summer lip? Oh and make sure you check out Sarah's blog: Sarah Loves Makeup. Love...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Have you got this shade of lipgloss? If not you need it, it would look so pretty on your skin tone!

      Delete