Early Morning Quick Makeup

Are you like me and have to set your alarm multiple times before you can haul yourself out of bed in the morning, especially when it's early? If the answer is yes then you may also be like me and end up sleeping in way too long and having no time to do anything! This is when dry shampoo is your best friends. Anyway this is totally off point. Today I thought I would share with you my quick morning makeup products, perfect for any day when your in a rush or don't want to spend more than five minuets on your makeup. My first tip would be to get a light base that will blend quickly with your fingers, my favorite is Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint. It blends beautifully with fingers, and adds glow and a decent amount of coverage in one. For those imperfections you need a concealer that has great coverage but looks natural and doesn't need to much blending, for that I love using Estee Lauder's Double Wear Liquid Concealer. It has great coverage but looks so natural and does not budge throughout the day, bonus! If you want to add some more glow to the cheekbones then the Colourpop highlighters are seriously beautiful and so quick and easy to apply with fingers, Lunch Money is my new favorite shade. Onto blush, for something quick and dewy go for a cream, if you want something long lasting then go for a stain like Tarte's Cheek Stains, this is the shade 'flushed' (this is also only a sample size). Now onto the eyes, Charlotte Tilburys Eyes to Mesmerise* were made with the idea of being quick in mind. The shade Mona Lisa gives such a beautiful bronze-y wash to the lids, no other shadows needed, and not even a primer. To finish everything off go for a simple tinted balm on the lips that you can easily top up throughout the day. I love the Clinique Chubby Sticks, especially the shade Woppin' Watermelon it's such a pretty pink color.

What are your quick makeup picks? Let me know in the comments. Love...


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous items that really could be used when in a rush! when I don't have much time in the morning I usually just slick on some BB cream, concealer and lip balm! x

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Concealer really is your best friend when you're in a hurry, as long as it's a great one!

      Delete