Fresh Spring Makeup Look


I haven't done a makeup look in a little while so today I thought I would share with you the makeup I have been wearing a lot lately. It's fresh, natural, light, and perfect for spring with the subtle hints of pink. It is perfect as a 'no makeup, makeup look' and is easy to wear every day. I use quite a sheer base but if you're not a fan of that then go for a more full coverage option, but remember even if you a sheer base concealer can hide a multitude of blemishes and discoloration.

I haven't been using a primer lately because I have been putting on a ton of moisturizer before a base so I go straight in with the Bobbi Brown BB cream. I have been loving this because it has a SPF 35
built in so I don't have to worry about my skin out in the sun. I then conceal any blemishes, redness, and under eye circles with my favorite concealer, Estee Lauder's double wear. I love this concealer, its light and not cakey but has an amazing coverage to it. With this base I don't really need to set it with powder so I just set the concealer under my eyes with some bareMinerals well rested. Now I am keeping this look simple but my face looks like a football it I don't do a little bit of contouring, so I am going in with a little Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder in the hollows of my cheeks and sculpting my nose a little. Then I'm adding just a little of Nars laguna bronzer to warm up my complexion. I picked up this limited edition blush by Tarte last week and I am in love with it, the color is a beautiful neutral and goes with any makeup look. I add just a little to the apples of my cheeks. After that I take some MAC soft and gentle on the high points of my face for a little bit of glow. On the eyes I have gone really simple and just taken Hanky Panky by Colourpop, which is a beige slightly darker than my skin, all over the lid. To finish of the eyes I have used a thin coating of Makeup Forever smokey lash mascara. Lastly for the lips I have gone for a sheer pinky nude, this one by Marc Jacobs in the shade have we met? is beautiful and perfect for a simple daytime look.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my spring go to makeup. What are your favorite products for spring? Let me know down in the comments! Also make sure you follow me on twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest for all my latest news, the links can be found in the side bar along with the corresponding icon. Make sure you are following me on Bloglovin so you never miss a post. Love...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely makeup look :) I so want to try some Colour Pop products as they all sound amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gemma! You should colourpop is amazing and really affordable too!

    ReplyDelete