My Top 5 OPI Nail Polishes

Today I realized I have a lot of nail polishes, we are talking maybe around 250. I especially have quite the collection of OPI nail polishes. It was hard to narrow it down to my top five but I managed and I'm going to share them with you now.

#1 Suzi skis in the Pyrenees- This is my favorite dark nail polish to wear. It is a dark grey/navy blue, it's kinda a mix of the two. It also has a slight shimmer running through it which makes it look extra shiny.
#2 Malaga Wine- This is about the only red I enjoy wearing. It's funny because I would say the majority of my polishes are red but I never actually wear them. This red is more burgundy but also its not to dark.
#3 My pointe exactly- This polish I believe is from their New York ballet collection. The whole collection is very sheer. To get a solid opaque color you have to do four coats of this but I just love that I can wear it sheer or opaque. It layers really nicely and dries quick so it isn't a bother to re coat.
#4 Bubble bath- Again this is quite sheer (you can tell I like that) it is a beautiful pinky/nude color. Although it is sheer you can get it pretty opaque with just two coats. It is also a great base for a French manicure.
#5 Care to danse?- This is also from the New York ballet collection. It is a beautiful sheer lilac. Again it takes around 4 coats for it to be opaque. I love wearing just two coats of this for a healthy nail look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment