Makeup Organization Tips

Organizing to me is one of the best things ever, what can I say I got it from my mother. Your makeup collection can really benefit from a bit of organization, who knows you might find hidden treasure stashed in the bottom of your make up bag. Today im going to share with you some top tips of organizing.

Makeup Bags- Great if you only have a little makeup or you need to take make up on the go with you, also handy when traveling. There are lots of types but if your using it as an every day solution I would suggest one that has different compartments just so things do not get to jumbled. I only use a makeup bag when I travel so I personally love the pretty ones that Ted Baker makes.
Brush Holders- I have tutorial on how to make these pretty brush holders here, It's a great way to keep your brushes clean, all in one place and the jars look pretty on a vanity or shelf.

Acrylic Makeup Holders- If you want to display your makeup on your vanity this is the way to do it. If you have a little then it can all sit in one small holder or if your a collector like me you every day stash can be kept there. You can get these online from places like Muji or from stores like TJ Maxx or Marshals for between $3 and $15 a piece.

Shelves or Drawers- If your a big time collector like me then you may want something a little bigger. I know every one loves the 9 drawer Alex from Ikea but I needed a mirror to, two bird one stone? This cabinet is also from Ikea, it is made for the bathroom but I really like it in my bedroom. The shelves on the outside is a great way to display things too. A great way to organizing inside is by category.



I hope you enjoyed and got some inspiration!





0 comments:

Post a Comment