Blogging, Letting Go, & Living Life + I Need Your Help!

Over the past eighteen months of blogging I have certainly has some ups and downs. I have had some times where I have just wanted to throw the towel in; that's a little like what I have been feeling recently, but I won't give up. The biggest thing blogging has taught me is that it is not the end of the world if something doesn't get done, within reason of course. Back in August for fun I decided to push myself and try and post every weekday for the month, it was hard but I really enjoyed it and had a full flow of posts I wanted to do so made the decision to continue it when the month ended. At the time all I was doing was blogging and working, I had no life but it didn't really bother me and I loved what I was doing on Perfect Peonies. You may have noticed it has been a little quite round here and perhaps even lack lustre. I have been having a hard time balancing work, my new found life here in the UK, and blogging, I have also found it hard inspiration wise and I can't help but feel like I am just repeating myself. So hence the lack of posts recently. I have also noticed the change in my stats and social media following, which quite honestly makes me a little sad. Don't get me wrong, I still love blogging and I know that I should do it for myself, but at the same time I don't want to waste my time publishing posts you don't like. I had become so uptight about posting that at the end of last year the general stress physically made me ill and I knew I had to change. When it came to the time of us moving I had to make the decision of preplanning like mad and still posting like normal or just to chill out and give myself break, I chose the latter and haven't quite got back on track since. Don't fear though, I feel like I am in a place to start up again, I have met so many amazing people through blogging and some have even become great friends, so I couldn't give it up. So this is where you come in, I want to know what YOU want to see and what you like in a blog. I want Perfect Peonies to be place for everyone and a community where we can all share what we love about beauty. I want to connect with you guys, my readers and learn all about you. You are the most important people to me and I want to make you happy and be helpful when you come over to my corner of the internet for a little read. Do we need a redesign, more posts, less posts, more social media, or better content? Please do let me know your thoughts in the comments or tweet me @nicoldarita, I want to hear YOUR voices! As always Lot's of Love....

0 comments:

Post a Comment