Sorry I'm a Little M.I.A...

I just wanted to hop on and mention why I have been so M.I.A around these parts and social media recently. Things have been super busy and while I hoped to continue posting this week and the next I have now come realise it was going to be a lot harder than first thought. I have taken the past week as holiday as we have had friends visiting and on Monday I am off to Paris for a nice three day break. As I said I had hoped to continue blogging everyday but I haven't felt I could give you the content I would wish to. Over the past few months I feel like my content has been a little lack lustre and I am hoping a couple of weeks off will help me to feel fresh and be full of ideas for posts again. Sometimes you just need a little break to refresh, and while I normally put so much pressure on myself to post at least four times a week I think I just need to give myself a break. Thank you so much for your continued support and I will see you in a couple of weeks hopefully with a new fun vibe here on Perfect Peonies. Love...

P.S If you do still want to follow along with my next few weeks then you can watch all of my adventures on SnapChat- nicoladarita.

0 comments:

Post a Comment