My Origins Top 3

If you come around these parts often then you will know that I am very much into my skincare. Origins is one of my favourite skincare brands and I thought today I would share a few of my favourite items from the line. First up we have one of the best moisturisers ever! The Ginzing Energy Boosting Moisturiser adds so much glow to the skin it is unreal, the texture is so light but I find it perfectly hydrating for my normal to dry skin in the summer months. It brightens the complexion and smells incredible. Another favourite of mine is the By All Greens deep cleansing foaming mask, for days like today when my skin is feeling like poop. If I have congested skin then this is the perfect product, I used it this morning for a deep cleanse and it has just cleared my complexion completely. The liquid turns into a frothy foam upon application to the skin, where I like to leave it for 5-10 minuets and then 'cleanse' it off. So in short it is a mask-cleanser hybrid that clears the complexion of all nasty impurities. Lastly we have the Drink Up Intensive overnight mask which has been a long time favourite of mine. In fact I believe a review of this treasure was one of my very first posts here on Perfect Peonies. If you suffer with dry skin then you need this in your life. The thick balm like texture has a tropical scent to it which makes you feel like you're on holiday. I love that the perfect time to apply this is before bed and then you just let it do its magic while you sleep. Love...

1 comment: