Life Update- Moving


So the time has come for me to say goodbye to DC and head back home to the UK for good. I can't say I have been looking forward to it but new beginnings are always great. Over the past three years the US has become my home away from home and I have grown not to become only fond of it but for it to feel like my real home. I am going to miss so much from the people to the even weather, but for now it's time to say goodbye. I have loved my time here and it will always hold a special place in my heart, and I know I will be back very soon. I have never felt so accepted or such kindness as I have while living here and I think I can say I feel part American now. So this is also a thank you to all who have made my time here so special. While the moving process is happening over the next week or so I am afraid there will be a lack of posts. I am also cutting down to three a week after that until I am all settled and can put my full attention onto Perfect Peonies. I love blogging so don't fear this isn't the end but just a little break as I move into the next chapter in my life. I will be back as soon as possible in full force and hopefully with some fun new ideas and projects. Thank you to everyone who has stuck by me here in my little corner of the web and I do hope you pop back soon. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment