January Favorites 2016

It's that time again, the time to round up my favorites from the previous month and it's the first one of 2016 YAY! I am still trying to figure out if it's still appropriate to say 'Happy New Year' but I think February is the cut off. So with out further adieu let's get into it.

Jo Malone Orris & Sandalwood- I have fallen in love with the latest Jo Malone fragrance release, it is sweet but not overly so and is just totally different from what I usually go for. I have a full written review HERE in which I go more into detail, but basically it's dreamy.

NARS Sheer Glow- I have gotten back into this foundation big time over the past month or so, after not using it for maybe even years I decided it was time to pick up a new bottle and re-dabble in it. I ended up going to a different shade then before (I am now in Gobi instead of Deauville) and it is a perfect match for my winter skin. It adds a decent whack of coverage and some nice sheen to the skin, my only issue it the same as everyone else's; that darn packaging.

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow- I was gifted this duo for Christmas and the highlighter alone is all the heart eyed emojis. The bronze shade is quite warm but somehow manages to chisel the cheek bones and add a bronze glow. The highlighter is a warm golden champagne that really is 'highlighter on fleek'. Yes, yes I did just say that.

Kypris Beauty Elixr III- I have been trying out Kypris skincare for the past few months and I am addicted to their Beauty Elixir III. With ingredients to help fight free radical damage and add a ton of hydration my skin has been loving this oil. I will be doing a full review on a couple of items from the line next week.

Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip- I have become obsessed with these liquid lip creme's recently, I have the shade petal pink here but it is showing a lot brighter than it actually is. I haven't really heard these ever talked about in the beauty community but I for one love them. They apply in a creamy liquid formula and set down to a satin non-drying matte finish, they still feel a little creamy and hydration on the lips which I love. They may not be the best for a long lasting bold lip but for nudes and subtle tones I think they're pretty perfect.

Christophe Robin Antioxidant Cleansing Milk and Conditioner- On days where my hair doesn't really need washing but I want to wash it for time or styling reasons this has been my shampoo and contionder go to. The milky shampoo lathers well to cleanse the hair really gently while the conditioner adds some nice hydration. Granted I wouldn't use this on my third day hair but if your a person who likes to wash your hair every other day or even everyday then this would be perfect.


Make sure you share your latest favorites with me below. Love...


2 comments:

  1. I need to smell the Jo Malone perfume, it sounds like it would be the type of perfume I usually go for. My favorites this month include the ABH brow wiz.

    Perfect Shade of Mauve

    ReplyDelete