An E.E Cream?

I've officially heard it all in the beauty world, BB's, CC's, DD's and now even an EE. Anyone would think were talking about bra sizes but lo and behold there just fancy names for tinted moisturizers. Don't get me wrong I am not one of those people who boycott against them, no in fact I actually quite like to embrace them but I do tend to judge them on a 'tinted moisturizer' bases. Talk of Estee launder's E.E Cream has been around for a while (along with their BB and CC creams) and I thought it was about time I tried it. With SPF 30 and promises of sheer coverage and color correction I had high hopes. So you may be wondering, what exactly does EE stand for? Well that would be Even Effect, the light base claims to give skin a a hint of color, and create an all over even effect. It covers dark spots, sun spots, blemishes, and pores while delivering a high-level SPF and hydrating properties. I must say, I really couldn't agree any more to its claims. I was wanting this to be an easy no makeup day base or something that could be worn under a foundation for added coverage and sun protection; it works great for both. I find applying it like  moisturizer with fingertips works the best and you can really work it into the skin. It comes in three different shades which all that adapt to your skin tone making it pretty universal. It does have a dewy finish so may be one to stay away from if you're oily. For an easy every day base pop a little of this on the skin, add some concealer and mascara; you're good to go. Yes the coverage is sheer but it seems to do something magical to the skin and I for one love it. What do you think of this special breed of beauty products? Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment