Happy Birthday Perfect Peonies!

Today (November 10th) marks Perfect Peonies first birthday and I just can't come to terms with how much I love doing this everyday and all of your love and support. I wanted to take today's post as an opportunity to say thank you and share some of my favorite posts from the past amazing year. To start I need to say thank you to everyone who has supported me over the past year, whether you have read a post, left a comment, emailed, tweeted, or become a loyal follower I am so grateful and humbled by you. In my course of blogging I have got to 'meet' some incredible people (Hannah, Sophie you know you both make my day, Serein you continue to inspire me, and Corinne you always give me the best advice) and work with some iconic brands that I could've only dreamed of, as well as their lovely employees (It Cosmetics, Tula, Murad, your ladies are all lovely). I feel like I have achieved so much in the past year and that's all down to you reading, so I can only hope I achieve as half as much in the next year to come. Over the next year I will hopefully be able to blog full time for a while which will be amazing and a real dream come true for me, when I say I love this I really do mean it. I spend my weekends, free time, and evenings writing, taking photos, testing products (which is an amazing perk) and generally trying to put my heart and soul into this blog. I really want it to be a place that reflects me and is something that people love to read, and I sincerely hope that you do; I do like to think I have achieved that. I feel like before I started Perfect Peonies I was in a place in my life where I felt very lost and had no purpose, with this I feel like I have a purpose, I am pleasing people, and most importantly I love what I am doing and am passionate about it. I want to thank you all for giving me the opportunity to spend everyday doing what I love, because quite simply without you Perfect Peonies is nothing. With that all said I wanted to share a few of my personal favorite posts from the past year so if you are new round here you can go back and have a little catch up and if you have been around since the beginning (I would be shocked and so humbled if anyone had) you can relive hopefully some of your favorite posts too.

Fresh Spring Makeup Look- This is one of my favorite makeup looks I have done. It is incredibly natural and the products used are still some of my favorites.

Dealing With Anxiety- For me this was such a 'out there' post. I was very nervous about posting it, but I got some great feedback. For me to open up about my problems like that was very hard but I am so glad I did.

Oscars Inspired Makeup- Margot Robbie- I loved this look so much! The orange lip with gold eye was just perfect, and Margot Robbie is an utter babe.

Red Lips & Rusty Eyes- The lips and eyes in this are just so perfect and especially for this time of year. Oh and can we just appreciate how long and messy my hair is.... Great work Nicola, great work.

My Top 5 Products For Spring- This post was in collaboration with the wonderful Serein from Dress Your Self Happy and it includes some products that are still some of my favorites today.

Antica Farmacista- I loved the images in this post and aesthetically it's a post I really love. Not to mention how amazing Antica Farmacista is, so heavenly.

A Rose Gold Obsession- Rose gold has really become my thing and these bangles from The Peach Box are just all the heart eye emojis. If your in search of some affordable but great quality jewelry then The Peach Box is the place to go.

30 Beauty Questions- I had so much fun writing this post and if you're new round her then get to know me a little bit.

It Cosmetics, Naturally Pretty The Romantics- This is one of my favorite palette's and I just love It Cosmetics. If you haven't heard much about the brand then I think you would enjoy this post.

My MAC Palette- This post is one of my most recent and I just love it. Is that weird to say? I love the eye shadows I picked out and I think these sort of posts are always interesting to read.

Again thank you so much for all of your continued support, I love you all and I hope we continue to grow together. Happy 1st Birthday Perfect Peonies. Love...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Perfect Peonies! Ever since I discovered your blog I have loved the friendly and light feel of your posts! I also love how pretty your blog is too!

    chloedanielle.co.uk

    -xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chloe, that means the world! I'm glad you're enjoying and plan on sticking around ❤️❤️

      Delete
  2. Happy Blogging Birthday, here's to another one! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete