The In-Flight Skincare Routine

As I am away right now and have just done a long haul flight I thought I would share with you what I use in my in-flight skincare routine. Thinking about your skin on a long haul flight may be the last thing you do think of but it is really important to take care of it. The air pressure and conditioning really drys out your skin which is a problem in it's self if you already have dry skin like me. If you have combination or oily skin too it can be a pain, your skin gets dry which in tern means your oily skin produces more oil and eventually it will break you out. To stop this take some steps from your every day skincare routine on board. My little carry on is obviously tailored to my skin but just take items from you everyday skincare to make your perfect little in-flight kit. First I like to take some makeup wipes of some sort, I would normally say stay away from wipes at all costs as they can be striping but they are the most convenient way to remove makeup (which you need to do as that will only dry you out more) and any impurities. These ones from Neutrogena are for sensitive skin and contain no alcohol so aren't to bad for your skin. Normally I wouldn't bother about using a toner on a flight but I have been loving this Boscia Sake Treatment Water which is almost a toner, serum hybrid. It adds a really nice glow to the skin and a hit of hydration. Next put in your favorite serum, right now I have been loving the Kat Burki Rose Hip Revitalizing Serum, it is really hydrating, but more on that and the rest of the line soon. Next you need a good eye cream that's going to hydrate but also diminish dark circles, because no one ever looks good after a red eye flight. I have been loving the Kat Burki Rose Hip Intensive Recovery Eye Serum so it seemed perfect to take with me. Lastly pack your favorite moisturizer, I have this mini Murad Hydro-Dynamic Moisturizer which happens to be my favorite for dry skin. Happy skin travels, and make sure all of your liquids are under the 100ml/3floz limit. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment