Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks

I just seem to fall in love with everything Charlotte Tilbury come out with, and the Matte Revolutions Lipsticks are no exception. I am not massively into matte formulas as I can find them quite drying, and even though you can get some non drying versions I just don't find them very comfortable. Gloss and balmy textures are just my thing, but I love the look of mattes so I am always on the hunt to find the perfect lipstick. Well it's safe to say I think I have found it, the Matte Revolution Lipsticks feel light and creamy on the lips while having a matte but luminous non drying finish. They last all day and unlike most matte lipsticks don't dry down meaning you can still feel the creaminess at the end of the day. The shade Very Victoria* is one I was unsure of suiting me but in fact I really love it. It's described as a taupe nude inspired by Victoria Beckham, and it really reminds me of MAC Velvet Teddy although a little more pink/plummy in tone. I find the shade is a really nice darker nude that doesn't wash me out, my perfect, better version of Velvet Teddy. Love Liberty is a lovely rose toned berry, inspired by Liberty Ross and so perfect for this time of year. It's more red in tone than what I usually go for but I love it. Again the formula is amazing and looked great even when I wore it on dry chapped lips (eww). The last shade I have is Bond Girl which as you can imagine is inspired by the ultimate Bond Gil such as Halle Berry, and I know they all look very similar but I promise you they are not. This shade is a rosy plum and a lot less bold than Love Liberty. I think it's a great way to go down the berry alley without going full on bold, it's kind of a autumnal my lips but better shade. I also secretly love it even more because really James Bond is my dream and if I could be a Bond Girl I would die, hard out James Bond fan here. If you're not a fan of matte formula's I am pretty sure these lipsticks will change your mind forever. Love...

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, I've been wanting these for the longest time and finally ordered one for myself. I love how fancy the packaging is too.

    http://perfectshadeofmauve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there so beautiful! What shade did you order?

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete