Stila Soul Palette

This palette is by no means new but I have been loving it recently and when I posted a photo on Instagram (@nicola_darita) I got a lot of questions about it so I thought I would share my thoughts and some swatches with you today. It had been something I had on my 'to buy' list for a while and for some reason I had never got round to buying until a few months ago. A mixture of mattes and shimmers the Stila Eyes Are the Window Soul Palette contains everything you need for a perfect eye look. For me it's more of an evening palette as the colors tend to be a little more smokey and dark. It feels very like the Urban Decay Naked 2 in my opinion but maybe with a bit of a more warm twist, you have an even share of warm and cool tones. The shadows are all buttery and smooth and have a nice amount of pigment to them. The shadows blend out well on the eyes and the over all quality of the palette is very good. You get 12 shadows like an Urban Decay Naked palette but for $5 less and the pans in this Stila palette are larger, (0.51g vs 0.05g) so you do get more products for you're money. A few of my favorite shades are, Light, a pale matte cream. Affection, a warm toned shimmery bronze. Vitality, a cool shimmery brown. Character, a dark brown with an almost pink shimmer running through it. Lastly of course Kitten, Stila's most famous shade which makes a perfect inner corner highlight. So basically it's a great a palette and it you're looking for something different to the Naked palettes and maybe want something a little more value for money then the Eyes Are the Windows palettes could be a great option, the Soul palette is a beauty and I can't wait to get my hands on the other three. Love...


2 comments:

  1. Before I got to that point in your post, I was thinking myself its sort of like the Naked 2, but perhaps with a few warmer tones that the Naked 3 holds! Fabulous post lovely! I hadn't ever heard of or seen this palette before so ahhh! I want it, but I feel I have too many palettes now aha!
    Hannah xx
    hannahdelacour.co.uk

    ReplyDelete