The In-Flight Essentials, Short Haul

It's summer holiday time and I am going away tomorrow in fact, so I thought I would share with you my carry on bag. I am only flying shot haul so there won't be too much on the skincare front but I will be heading back to England next month so keep an eye out for my long haul in flight skincare post.

I am the sort of person who gets bored very easily and I always like to be doing something so I always like to take my laptop. There is no better place to write blog posts that a few thousand feet up in the air. I also like to take a few magazines, whether it's an Allure issue I take with me or something I grab at the airport. Headphones is a must, these are from Bose.I have been loving Ed Sheeran and Hoziers albums right now and I am half way through The Girl On The Train audio book, no spoilers please! When it comes to my liquids I tend to travel pretty light in short haul down to me not worrying about doing proper skincare on the plane so I just have some Lip Balm, this one is from REN and it's in a tube which is great because you don't want to put your dirty fingers into any jars or pots. I also like to take my little Argan Oil mainly because I am scared if it leaking but it is also nice to hydrate the cuticles mid flight. I also have a little tube of First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream as it's really good for any dry patches and hands. I also like to take my fragrance cary on to freshen up and to prevent leaking. On this trip I am taking Jo Malone's Wood Sage & Sea Salt. My Serum is also packed in here because I am again scared of it leaking (paranoid), but it is the NUDE Advanced Renewal Serum. I am totally in love with this serum and will have a full review up in the next couple of weeks. Lastly I have this adorable mini of the YSL Tint Oil Stain in Cherie my Cherry. It's really moisturizing and is a really pretty pink color. Other makeup wise I like to take along a powder to set any oily-ness and to add any coverage where needed. Lastly I will usually take a book and my blogging planner, because a bloggers work is never done. Of course I also have all the not worth saying stuff such as tickets, reservations, money, passport, ect.

What are you're carry on essentials? Let me know in the comments. Love...

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Let me know what you thought of Girl on a Train, I was kind of disappointed in the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I will do, the audio book is quite gripping but the voice of Megan is quite irritating so that's why I have had it going for quite a while. I have found it interesting so far but I think the ending could be a let down.

      Delete