Kjaer Weis Organic Makeup

Kjaer Weis is a organic makeup company that doesn't compromise when it comes to being luxurious. When you think of organic makeup I'm sure your not envisioning sleek, heavy packaging or beautiful cream products full of pigmentation. Yeah me either. Surprisingly though Kjaer Weis gives you just that. They take the guess work out of what is good and what is bad for you skin by simply leaving out all of the bad stuff. All of their products are made from the most luxurious organic ingredients with packaging that is to die for and the best part is that you can buy refills so it's environmentally friendly too.

Kjaer Weis Foundation- this beautiful cream formula glides onto the skin and somehow covers everything without looking like your putting any product on. It's perfect skin in a pan. I like to apply this with a damp beautyblender and it just sits on the skin so nicely. It has a natural finish to it which means for my dry skin I don't need to powder it and it still stays put all day long. To get a completely smooth finish you need to have really moisturized skin so I like to apply it straight after my skincare routine or apply a hydrating base first. I haven't tried many cream foundations before and have never really been a fan of them but this breaks the mold; it's basically magic. I have the refill size in this, but you can purchase it in the compact for the first time and then refill. I wear the shade silken and it's perfect for my warm tones light skin.

Kjaer Weis Cream Blush in Desired Glow- This cream blush has such a beautiful formula. Creamy but not slippy or or tacky in texture, it blends beautifully into the cheeks with just the warmth of your fingers. The shade Desired Glow is a really pretty coral tan color, it adds a nice glow to the cheeks with almost a little bit of bronzey-ness. If you love to do bronzed makeup then you need this blush it really ties everything in. The blush is also encased in the beautiful silver packaging with the KW logo.

Kjaer Weis Highlighter- I love me some highlight; a dewy glow is totally my thing and I especially love cream formulas as I find they blend in seamlessly and look as natural as could be. This highlight looks a little grey in the pan but when swatched it is a light silver toned highlight; a little different I know. It is easy to apply to the cheek bones with just a swipe of a finger and it blends like a dream. The only thing to be aware of that it does contain glitter, if you're not a fan of that in your highlight then maybe skip it, but personally I am in love! This refill is the same size as the blushes so you can refill your packaging easily.

Kjaer Weis Bronzer- Again this has an amazing formula that is really creamy and blends beautifully. The color is a really nice warm brown with a little bit of shimmer running through. Cream bronzers are great for adding that sunlit glow without looking unnatural with powders. It applies easily with fingers or a duo fiber brush and adds the perfect amount of color for pale skin. For dark skin I can imagine it would look great as a highlight. This refill also fits into the blush pans do you can mix and match each time you repurchase.

Do you have a favorite Organic makeup brand? Love... 

2 comments:

  1. This isn't a brand I've come across before. Everything looks beautiful. Great post!
    Www.tamlovestea.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Neither had I until a few months ago. If you ever get the chance you should try it out!

      Delete