The Best of The Week #2

So I did one of these posts a few weeks back and said I would do more but sadly my life is pretty dull so I haven't really much to write about, but with that said this week a few things have happened so I thought I would share that with you.

So let me start with what I have been loving this week, first of all I have been obsessed with the show Graceland! I have been wanting to watch it for a while but could never find anywhere and this week  I finally found it on Netflix. I was sick this past weekend so watched about 20 episodes in three days and caught up just in time for the season 3 premier on Thursday. If you love crime shows that aren't too heavy then you need to watch it and as you can see the photo is from Snapchat so go and follow me for some snaps, nicoladarita. I also got these amazing leopard shoes from Jcrew this week, I am so in love but sadly they rub like hell. I am praying they begin to break in as I love them so much. I received the best package from Deborah Lippmann this week with some of the most beautiful polishes I have ever seen, so you can expect some reviews soon. Oh and this doesn't really count as it was last week but I had my hair cut short (well short for me) and I am totally loving it! I love that it's quicker, more manageable, and much cooler in the hot weather.

 So me and my family also went for lunch out in the country this week and it was so pretty, we went to the Salamander Resort and Spa in Middleburg, VA and as you can see from the photo's it's beautiful. My sister and I also went out for dinner and got this amazing gelato, it was so yummy! Fun act of the week; I was just chilling out on my bed next minuet I notice there is a Black Bear casually walking down the street. Now I do live in a state that has bears but it is extremely rare to see them this close to the city. I have never seen one before so I was seriously shocked and basically screamed at everyone in the house to look out of the window.

Let me know if anything exciting has happened in your week. Love...

2 comments:

  1. Happy your feeling better, good news is you got to catch up on Graceland :-p The premier was a little disappointing for me sadly this week, I think it's because it's been such long wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I must say I was disappointed with it too. I feel like they left out a load of things that should've been there, I found it quite confusing.

      Delete