Spring Fragrance- Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt



Spring, the time for fresh blooming flowers, cool breezes and light perfume scents.
I have now drifted away from my heavy autumn /winter scents and moving onto my fresher perfumes. When your like me and hate anything overly sweet or floral smelling it can be tricky to find a fragrance for spring/summer. That's where Jo Malone's Wood Sage and Sea Salt comes in, its light, fresh, and smells like a cool spring day at the beach. The sage gives it depth while the salt makes it smell fresh and airy like the seaside. All of Jo Malone's perfumes and products in general have a feeling of complete luxury to them and they make great gifts; my mum actually really loves this scent so I got her the candle for her birthday. If you want something that is fresh, not to heavy but also very different then this is the perfume for you. I know I will be wearing this all spring and summer.
What is you favorite scent for spring? Love...

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any Jo Malone scents but this is definitely on top of the list!

    Matilde | www.itsmatilde.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't untill this either, it really is beautiful and fresh! Perfect for spring ๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jo Malone! They are always so light and fresh! Anything that smells like the beach is good by me!! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that it smells like the sea side! Whenever I wear it, it reminds me of being a kid at the beach! I think it will forever be in my collection ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete