The Only Two Eye Brushes You Will Ever Need


Ever since I purchased my MAC 217 I have been obsessed with it! I mean so obsessed i'm literally like a child clinging on to their favorite toy. The 217 is just like no other brush I have tried before it can give you good color into the crease and also have it look all blended at the same time all in one sweep. Ok breeeaaaaaathe. I say it is like no other I have tried before but today I placed an order with Zoeva and purchased the 227 which is meant to be a dupe for the 217 so I will let you know if it lives up. After loving the 217 for only like 5 minutes I decided I needed to try some more eye brushes by MAC, so I went a did some google-ing. I went straight to temptalia's reviews and saw she loved the MAC 239, she even went as far as to say if she had to live with just one eye brush this would be it. So naturally I purchased it immediately along with a few shadows but more on that another day. Well I have to say it is an amazing brush the flatness to it makes it great for packing on color but the slightly fluffy end makes sure you have no harsh lines. Another plus is that it works great with creams and powders. Living with two eye brushes is something that I never thought was possible, but boy is it. Pack your lid color on with the 239, blend your crease color with the 217, go under the eye with the tip of the 239, highlight the brow bone with the 217 and then dust off any excess color and blend every thing out.
I told you could do it all with these two beauties! Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment