Nuxe Reve de Meil Lip Balm Review


Ahh the French, they have some wonderful things, macaroons, Chanel, lavender and this lip balm is no exception. I have heard about this balm for ages and have really wanted to try it, the only thing is it cant be a little tricky to find NUXE in the US. Then when doing some browsing in the magical land that is Target I came across a whole section full of NUXE products! I immediately threw the balm in my basket and then continued browsing their other products. A great thing to mention also is that Target carries quite a few brands that can be difficult to find else where. Anyway onto the review. The Lip Balm defiantly lived up to my expectations, first of all it smells amazing; like oranges but also honey, hmmm its just delicious. It has a really thick texture so it is great for use at night, I can apply it when I go to bed and it will still be on come morning. Since I have been using this every night my lips have been completely dry patch free. I have dry everything including my lips so I need a balm that is really going to hydrate. I can now wear matte lipsticks to my hears content. The packaging is beautiful, the glass heavy jar makes it feel very luxurious. Now it is a little pricey coming in at $20 but you get a lot of product and it will last you a long time. Next time your in Target you defiantly need to pick this up. Love...

1 comment:

  1. I've just nominated you for the versatile bloggers award, check out my post to find out the rules: http://aymielouise.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-versatile-blogger-award.html Love your blog btw! xx

    ReplyDelete