Empties and Dissapointing Products

Hello my lovely friends! Today I am going to share with you my trash, no really I am. I will be showing you what I have used up and love but also stuff that I really do not like and have just chucked out.

Mascaras- I actually have 4 in my little empties bag here, they are all actually empty and I used them all up (always a good sign). Rimmel London Scandal Eyes mascara in extreme black, I did like this and used it all up but I don't think I would repurchase it again just because I think there are better drugstore mascaras. L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes mascara, I really love this mascara. It is totally my favorite from the drugstore, I have already repurchased and always will. Collection Super Size mascara, this was ok but not amazing I probably wouldn't repurchase it. The Lancôme Hypnoses Star is my all time favorite mascara, it just gives great length and volume and I will always have a bottle in my collection. This one I used up was a travel sized mini.



Rimmel London Nude Delight Lipstick- I actually haven't used this more than once but I am throwing it out just because it is such a horrible looking nude on me. There is something about it that really washes me out but also makes me look jaundice. It is a nude beige but has almost orange tones to it and it just really look awful on me.

Rimmel London Show Off in Nova- I love the formula of these and have quite a few colors but this color Nova again just washes me out. It's a beautiful rosy pink but it just looks strange on me, I think it maybe that it is glossy. Anyway I think this will go to a friend.

MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer- I have used pretty much all of this but it really is useless, it didn't really pro long the wear of my eyeshadows but I kept using it just incase one day it did.

L'Oreal Oleo Therapy Hair Mask- I really like this mask and used it all up, I went out to repurchase it yesterday but couldn't find it so picked up another L'Oreal mask in a tube, I will let you know what I think off it soon.

Aussie Dual Heat Protectant - I feel like with these sort of hair products you can never really notice if they help unless you do not use them. I used it all up but wouldn't purchase again just purely because I love my bumble and bumble primer that has heat and UV protectant.

Herbal Essence Naked Cleansing Conditioner- Urrrrggggg I hated this! I used it once and it just made my hair feel and look greasy and dirty. I was really looking forward to using it because I love the shampoo but it was a complete let down. In the bin it goes!

Clarasonic Deep Pore Brush Head- I love these brush heads, this one has surpassed its 3 month sell buy but I will always repurchase it. I really want to try the new Cashmere brush heads next.

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2- This is a toner/chemical exfoliant. I only use this around once a week or when my skin feels bumpy and uneven but it does a great job at sloughing away dead skin cells. I ran out after having this bottle around 2 years, I already have a new bottle because I love it so much!

GlamGlow Youth Mud Mask- I actually didn't use all of this because it dried up but it was a great mask. I would not repurchase it just because it costs the earth and it dried up so quickly that I couldn't use half of it. I'm sad though because it is a great product... Maybe it needs to go in a tube to stop it drying out?

I hope you enjoyed seeing my trash. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment