50 Shades of Grey

In honor of the 50 Shades of Grey movie release I thought I would share with you some of my favorite grey nail polishes. Now grey isn't a color I own a lot of but I do have about 8, so today I am going to share with some favorites out of that bunch. Before I begin I wanted to ask what you all think of the new movie. Have you seen it? Or will you see it? I know a lot of people believe it glorifies domestic abuse so I would love to hear your thoughts.


Essie Chinchilly- This is a taupe colored grey with a hint of purple. It reminds me of one of the new Chanel spring shades Tenderly.

OPI My Pointe Exactly- This is a very pale sheer grey, you can wear it very sheer or do a few coats and make it opaque.

OPI Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees- This a very dark grey with a navy blue tint to it. It also has some micro shimmer to it. I love wearing this one in winter.

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Chai- This is a classic grey. The formula of these polishes are great and this is the most affordable of the lot. Sadly it is only available in the UK.

0 comments:

Post a Comment