Party On...

So last week I picked up this beautiful collection of Deborah Lippmann nail polishes, I owned only one polish by Deborah until this and I was really looking for what shade I wanted next and then I came across this beauty. This set I believe is exclusive to Sephora and it is also limited edition so grab it while you can! Coming in at $55 it is a little bit on the pricey side but with a $108 value it really is a bargain. I also think this would make a great gift for a friend or multiple friends, you could easily split the polishes between them. Or like me you can treat yourself to these gorgeous polishes, plus it is a great way to try the brand if you never have before.
Now onto the products themselves, if you have used Deborah Lippmann before you will know how amazing her polishes are especially the shimmers and glitters. Each bottle contains half of the amount of product that the full size contains, which is pretty good to be classed as a mini. Plus you get 3 shimmers, 3 glitter and 3 crème polishes in this set (a heck load of product).


Now lets talk about color and finish, I will go through each polish in the way they are displayed in the box.

#1 Fashion- A beautiful crème formula in a beautiful taupe nude that would suit all skin tones.
#2 Whatever Lola Wants- Shimmery mix of nude, pink, lilac and silver. When I purchased this set I expected this to be the color I liked the least, but boy was I wrong it has been on my nails all week and I'm officially in love! It's great if you want some neutral that still looks fun.
#3 Let's Go Crazy- A purple base full if glitter in red, blue and purple. This glitter is very opaque so you wont have to paint a million coats to get the desired affect.


#4 Between The Sheets- A color that is really quite different to all the others in my collection it a crème formula and the color is kind of a mix of a bright pink and lilac.
#5 Good Girl Gone Bad- This color is one of my favorites. Sephora describe the color as a cabernet shimmer and I think it is spot on, a mix of purple and red shimmer in a burgundy purple base.   
#6 99 Luftbaloons- This glitter is a little different in the way it has a colored back ground but the color is a sheer red which actually looks quite cool on the nails. You could build it up to be opaque and the glitter in the polish is seriously multi colored and seriously festive.


#7 It's Raining Men- A stunningly beautiful classic red crème, a color everyone needs.
#8 Through The Fire- A shimmery burgundy that's great for this time of year.
#9 Boom Boom Pow- This is a gold glitter like no other. The gold is not to yellow but also not to orange, it has shimmer, fine glitter and chunky gold pieces. This will be perfect to go on top of any color to give it that Christmas kick!


In other words I approve!



0 comments:

Post a Comment