Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint

When I first went back home in January I picked up a few of the Barry M Hi-Shine Nail Paints after reading loads of great things about them on multiple blogs. They are simply amazing polishes for their price coming in at 3.99 GBP but I will go a bit more into the formula in a minuet, first lets talk color range. With 37 colors ranging from pure whites, to bright pinks, to dark purples and blues you really could never be stuck for what to pick. I own 8 polishes now but defiantly will be buying more next time i'm home. Sadly you can only purchase these in the UK but if you do live there check out Boots now as they are on 3 for 2. Now onto the formula, it really is very gel polish like and is super chip resistant I can get a good weeks wear out of them with a good top coat. Plus with some of the colors in a rush you could get away with just one coat bonus! I do have one bad thing to report, the formula can be a little iffy in the paler shades. Now i'm only judging this on my two nude colors (Lychee and Almond) so it may be different in the pastel colors but I have just found these two colors are a little gloopy in texture and can be a bit more tricky to apply.
    One thing I am not so keen on is the packaging just because the silver lids have began to tarnish a bit and turn black around the edges (as you can see on the pink and red colors) I would just prefer the lids normal Barry M polishes have but it's defiantly not enough to put me off buying them.





Shades from L-R
Pomegranate, Almond, Dragon, Lychee.



Shades from L-R
Damson, Cardamom, Chai, Plum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment