Beauty Expert Collection- The Rose Edition



Earlier this week I went along for a lovely lunch with the Beauty Expert Team to launch their brand new line of themed beauty bags. The first one is The Rose Edition and what a delight it is. Before I go into detail on each product I will give you a little overview of our day and what we learnt. So we headed down to the Ivy at Covent Garden to very yummy lunch and some great presentations from a few of the brands which are featured in this first bag. It was lovely to lear about their product ranges and I hope to share more of that information with you all in separate posts coming up.





The bag is completely skincare focused which I love, as you guys know I am all about the skincare. I also love that it is a bag and not a box, which means the cute case is totally reusable and the best part is that you get six, yes six full sized products.




The six full sized items in this bag come from some of the best skincare brands out there like REN, Pai, and Balance Me. For only £50 you get over £130 of value and some amazing skin and body care items. The specialty rose items have been picked for their soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, of course they all also offer that wonderful rose scent that is oh so feminine but not overpowering. Everything is set to hydrate, brighten, restore, and soften the skin. Ok so on to the products...

Pai Rosehip Bioregenerate Oil- This is one of Pai's most famous products and rightly so as it is packed full of good for you, natural ingredients. They brand it as the 'ultimate skin healer and anti-ager'. The very orange oil uses not only the oil from the seed but also the fruit which contains five times the carotenoids of the seed oil alone. Applied before bed it leaves you with beautifully soft skin come morning.

Balance Me Rose Otto Body Cream- I have yet to try this as I have only had it a couple of days but I can tell you it smells amazing! The Rose Otto helps reduce the appearance of scars and broken capillaries and of course is what gives it that wonderful scent. It is said to be incredibly gentle with organic aloe and hydrating with the very clever arctic cloudberry which can hold moisture up to -40C.

REN Instant Brightening Eye Lift- This 'miracle' eye serum was based on their best selling facial beauty shot and instantly gives the eyes the only lift they will ever need. I haven't given this a go myself yet but I may rope in my wonderful mum to give it a full on test.

ARK Skincare Conditioning Oil- I love a good body oil so can't wait to give this a go and I have also loved what I have tried form ARK in the past so I have high expectations. Again it smells incredible....blah blah blah. Really you guys it all just smells the best if you are a rose lover like me. This oil can be used on the body or hair for added hydration and to revive your senses.

Monu Skin Gentle Cleanser- Monu skin is a new brand to me but I have been seriously impressed by what I have tried so far, so much so you can expect a whole post on them within the next few weeks. The gentle cleanse which is included in the bag has a lovely creamy texture and is perfect for dry or sensitive skin like mine.

Korres Japanese Rose Shower Gel- There is nothing more I love than a good smelling shower gel, I find it can really brighten your day with your morning shower.  It has wheat proteins to protect the skin and help maintain moisture levels, as well as antioxidant enzymes to enhance the immune system of the skin.

With the bag being such great value and with such amazing products, I think any rose lover will be in paradise with this. Love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment